Management FIRST – Our client is recruiting a well experienced and detailed individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: HMO Billing Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- HMO Billing Officer perform tasks that will help monitor company revenues.
- You will be responsible for keeping track of money owed to us by customers, preparing invoices and updating records.
- Organize and maintain health information both in paper files and in electronic systems.
- Check data for accuracy, ensure proper billing for insurance reimbursement.
- Record information and keep file folders and electronic databases up-to-date.
- Manage patient information, medical histories, physician exams, test results, treatments and services provided.
- Ensure patient care conforms with individual HMO/NHIS requirements/policies.
- Obtain all necessary HMO codes as at when due.
- Ensure completion of all documentation for HMOs and the timely submission of bills
- Act as relationship officer with HMOs/NHIS.
- Follow best practices for security and patient confidentiality.
- Collation of HMO bills.
- Correction of errors found in bills.
- Reconciliation of HMO account
- Ensure daily sales are reconciled with the system for proper accounting and audit
- Management of receivables from clients via: cash, cheque, direct payment and inter-switch.
- Other clerical duties as assigned by the manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.