WeRecruitWorldWide is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of professional talent in IT, Legal, HR, Finance, Banking, Accountancy and Entertainment. We have matched competent people with amazing organisations for over 14 years. Our operating model reviews candidates and prospective employers at all levels. Apart from assessing andensuring a suitable fit fororganisations, we also ensure organisational culture and benefit fit on behalf of candidates
We have a thriving executive recruitment offering also, securing and placing talent all across the “C” suite and worldwide. Werecruit worldwide!!! Get in touch!! Let us find your right match and help advance your career.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a competent HR Manager with 3 years of experience in a fast-paced environment?
- WeRecruitWorldWide is proud and excited to be partnering with a well-renowned private international school to recruit an HR Manager in Kaduna South. The HR Manager will play an essential role in leading, managing and developing the HR provision at the school. In addition, the post-holder will be responsible for operational HR activities and contributing to and supporting the school’s strategic objectives, ensuring compliance with school policies, employment legislation and best practice, and promoting effective employee relations. Operational activities include recruitment selection and talent acquisition, employee relations and professional development.
- You will partner with managers to provide a business-focused advisory service to ensure organizational objectives are fully met. Working closely with the School Proprietor, you will deliver a range of people projects while supporting a positive culture of employee engagement and good mental health and wellbeing.
- You will lead the induction of new staff and contribute to the career development of existing staff. In addition, you will support a range of employee relations casework as required to resolve disciplinary, capability and grievance issues positively.
- This is a development opportunity for someone from a technical background looking for a chance to grow their commercial skillset through business partnering, challenging the business, and adding commercial value.
- You will be responsible for implementing and managing the HRIS systems and reporting on HR data, and enforcing corrective action to ensure efficiency in the operating model of the school.
- You will be in charge of the compliance and audit framework for the company. In addition, you will lead and deliver statutory employment law requirements to provide the broader business with valuable insights to aid critical decision making.
- You are a competent technology professional with a high-value set of honesty and integrity. The ideal candidate has worked or provided accounting services to a school.
You must meet the criteria below to be suitable for this role:
- Degree or equivalent experience in the field of Human Resources.
- CIPM or equivalent qualification in Human Resource Management
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience in an HR partnering / advisory role; advising, influencing, and pragmatically delivering HR solutions to support business needs.
- Experience in coaching and counselling managers in dealing with complex and sensitive people management issues.
- Experience developing, consulting on and implementing best practice employment policies and practices.
- Experience at management level with a track record of consistent improvement.
- Experience in building and managing effective working relationships at all levels of an organization and with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of working effectively in an area with competing demands and tight timescales.
- Excellent up to date knowledge and understanding of the employment legislation, case law and best practice.
- Knowledge and understanding of education employment legislation, including relevant pay and conditions.
- An up to date understanding of good practice in school governance and school quality assurance processes.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Manager” as the subject of the email.