We are a management consulting firm with a particular focus on HR services, Consumer Business, Healthcare, Real Estate and Financial Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer / Human Resource Officer
Locations: Asaba – Delta, Onitsha – Anambra and Benin – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for monitoring and making regular site inspections to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Planning safe working practices across the facilities and making necessary changes
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely across the facilities.
- Record and report all incidents observed.
- Responsible for undertaking risk assessments and ensuring adherence to preventive measures
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Responsible for liaising with relevant health and safety authorities
- Organizing and attending health and safety meetings
- Watch against hazardous substances across the facilities.
- Responsible for compiling the health and safety statistics across the facilities
- Conduct investigations and make recommendations following accidents/incidents or near misses.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE qualification.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to think critically.
- Good public speaking skills
- Leadership Skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title / Location as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Human Resources|