Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource / Operations Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
Report To: Managing Director
- Represent the company in management-employee relations while supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and system.
- Responsible for organizing, directing, and controlling the workers in all departments to ensure that work is been carried out effectively and efficiently and achieve a high level of integrity of character such as good teamwork, cooperation, coordination, honesty, and dedication to duty.
- Provide counselling on application of policies and procedures. Ensure that the workers do their jobs as instructed and comply to the policies of the company.
- Prepare, provide, and report information on data such as staff turnover, cost per hire, references, training hours per person, performance appraisal metrics etc.
- Develop, implement, and review HR strategies to ensure that it is in line with the business of the company and to ensure it gives support to the strategic business unit of the company. The strategies must be flexible to cope with change when it occurs.
- Responsible for conducting training needs analysis and designs. Implement these designs with input from other department heads and control budget allocated.
- Monitor staff performance and ensure all employees receive appraisal in accordance with company policy and probationary periods.
- Responsible for coordinating recruitment for the company through the management recruitment team. Supervise the process, interviews and senior hires when necessary. Be actively involved in recruitment and selection process. Preparing all necessary tools for this activity. In all, managing the entire process from start to finish.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices. Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Prepare monthly financial reports to show profit and loss, cash flow, and balance sheet for the company as well as Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve discrepancies.
- Monitor cash transactions and plan for cash to be deposited at the bank on a daily or weekly basis with the approval of the CEO.
- Conduct a review of sales and revenue and reconcile accounts monthly.
- B.Sc in Business Management, Human Resource Management, Economics, Accounting or related fields.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the human resource department and familiarity with operations management.
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience of managing a Human Resources team.
- Ability to recognize the value and responsibility of working in a team actively supports and develops team members, quick to identify and solve any issues.
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioural styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decision around resource planning, reporting structures and relationships.
- The ability to inspire confidence of top executives through timely delivery of information and plans.
- Understanding of all legal implications, ability to plan resources accordingly and comply with legal obligations and all labour laws in Nigeria.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations.
- Familiar with best practice redundancy processes and experienced in coaching managers through this and leading where necessary.
- Has a good overall understanding of company finances and uses this information to push back and support managers in resource and succession planning.
- Knows and applies solid evidence-based approaches to staff recruitment and retention in a way that is flexible and appropriate to the level of the job.
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively.
- Knowledge to Nigeria labour law, tax law and other regulations.
- Must have relevant experience in using HR software and management tools.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Human Resources|