Digital Marketing Skill Institute Services Limited – We are a global digital marketing institute that uses digital technologies to accelerate the development of digital marketing talents and match them with organisations globally either as employees or entrepreneurs (freelancer or agency) using artificial intelligence (AI).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource / Recruitment Specialist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources Executive Assistant is responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities in support of the MD/CEO providing technical and administrative support related to a variety of Operational and Human resources duties to foster success for the organisation.
- In addition to general administrative work, you will be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for their executive leadership.
- Human Resources / Executive Assistant generally ensure the smooth running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal colleagues and external clients.
- You will perform duties like posting job ads, updating the HR database and processing employees requests.
- You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
- If you are passionate about Management and HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
- Ultimately, you will gain HR and Management experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
- The position is highly visible and requires someone with a high degree of maturity (not maturity by age).
Duties and Responsibilities of the job
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Acting as the point of contact between the MD/CEO and internal colleagues and clients.
- Organising meetings and taking minutes during meetings.
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently.
- Producing reports, presentations and other management-level reports.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Maintaining employee records (soft and hard copies).
- Updating HR databases (e.g. new hires, vacation and sick leaves).
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information.
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars.
- Manage the department’s telephone and address queries accordingly.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external communications.
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts
- Facilitate daily administrative and other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- A Degree in Human Resources or a relevant field.
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- You will be dealing with both internal colleagues and clients on behalf of the management team.
- You are also expected to display the following traits:
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion – the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of labour legislation.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Teamwork skills.
Our Pay and Benefits
- We offer a base salary of N100,000 and plus a full benefits package including:
- Great Health Insurance.
- Personal development Reimbursement.
- N120,000 Annual CUG Call Credit and Internet Allowance.
- Flexible Remote Working.
- Free Daily Lunch While At the Office.
- Up to N200,000 Accommodation Allowance.
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off.
- All Expense Paid Team Bonding Retreat.
- Pension Scheme.
- Equipment Purchase
- All perks and benefits are subjected to employee terms and conditions and company policy.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Human Resources|