Hyride Nigeria is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Industry: Ride Hailing
The successful candidate will be stationed in the Lagos office and oversee all aspects of Hyride Human Resources Management as well as perform the following key activities:
- Coordinate all internal and external HR related activities
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records
- Coordinate the recruitment process by identifying talent, performing required due diligence and issuing employment contracts
- Assist with performance management procedures and provide timely HR reports for management
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
The HR coordinator will be appraised by the following parameters:
- HR expenses
- Staff/Partner turnover
- Number of customer complaints
- Customer acquisition rate
- B.Sc in Social Sciences (Post Graduate Degree is an added advantage)
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in similar role
- Ideal candidate is tetchy, detailed, result oriented, resourceful, proactive, and is wellexperienced in HR management
- Candidate must be a team player, should possess the ability to work under pressure, grow together with the company.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Human Resources|