We are a very Fast Growth Food-Tech Start-Up focused on delivering quality service from user experience to taste. At this organisation, we pride ourselves on giving customers the best possible service / experience & we are looking to build a team that understands the value of good service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate & resourceful human resource manager with excellent people / communication skills as well as attention to detail and good judgement.
About this Role
This role requires:
- Attention to detail
- The ability to read people
- Good judgement.
- You will be managing a team of 90+ people from very diverse backgrounds
- You will be working alongside a very creative & diverse team.
They include but not limited to:
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Manage employee incentives
- Manage employee deductions and penalties
- Abide by the company code of conduct to ensure all hires align with company culture & goals.
- Promote a positive work environment &team bonding
- Ensure staff are happy, healthy & motivated
- Manage staff database & identification
- Researching & implementing new ways to ensure we keep to high human resource management standards.
- Putting together staff welfare packages.
- To meet and exceed targets & KPIs
- Regular meetings with other senior management regarding staff welfareimprovements
- Keep payroll balanced.
Preferred Experience & Requirements
- Three (3) years+ of human resource management
- Innovative out-of-the-box thinker
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- People skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Working With Us
- You will be working with a very passionate team that will complement your skills (& yours, ours).
- You will be expected to come up with creative & efficient ways to consistently keep staff quality high with new entries & happiness/ motivation is kept high with the existing team.
- 7-month-old FAST GROWING start-up. Opportunity to grow with the company!
Competitive / Stock options (Negotiable).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Manager” as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Human Resources|