Trading Partner Limited is a bridge that connects businesses and facilitates trade deals between companies from different countries worldwide. Using our vast wealth of experiences, resources, and connections, we have built a robust infrastructure for the implementation of integrated supplies, including the provision of engineering, technological, and logistics solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible forcoordinating all administrative activities related to an organization’s personnel. Your duties will include developing recruitment strategies, implementing systems for managing staff benefits, payroll, and behavior, and onboarding new employees.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keepthe strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to the team
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and processes.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews.
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits
- Design and implement employee retention strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or its equivalent.
- Experienced in human resources or related fields.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply onlin
|Job Category||Accounting, Human Resources|