Electric Shack Limited is the Sole Authorized Distributor of Bose products in Nigeria. Electric Shack Ltd is dedicated to the distribution, marketing, installation and maintenance of Bose products including home entertainment facilities and other audio-visual paraphernalia for private and public use. At Electric Shack, we’re obsessed with performance — on what matters most: The little details that make a big difference and the big details that astonish. Because at Electric Shack, we’re compelled to push things forward. We need to make things better. We can’t help it. It’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Installer Trainee
Location: Wuse Zone 7, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Bose Installer Trainee you will be trained on installation and configuration of Bose Products and other Sound Systems.
- At Electric Shack the customer is everything to us but our employees are just as important too so we make sure you get all the training and support that you will need. From in depth technical training to all round training on a whole host of other topics, you will be an expert in no time.
- Bose products are some of the best in the world, so we expect our people to be to. But that doesn’t mean you have to be the most technically minded person in the world. At Electric Shack we are an equal opportunities employer who embraces diversity and equality in the workplace which means we have a whole host of incredible people working for us with all different experiences and backgrounds.
- If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Computer Science or any relevant B.Sc Degree
- Passion for Technology and Technical Installations
- The Ability to understand technical and engineering terms
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills/ experience
- Good Spoken and Written Communication skils in English
- Good with smart devices like tablets, laptops and phones
- General knowledge in Sound Systems
- Basic Soldering Skills of XLR Male, Femlae and Jack Connectors
- Basic Knowledge on Speakon Connections.
N50,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.