Olatundun Aderibigbe and Co Chartered Accountants provides audit, accounting, compliance services, staff placement and outsources professional staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Develop audit objectives, risk asessment, plans, and scope.
- Acquire, analyze and evaluate relevant support documentation
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations
- Ensure complaince with all applicable plans, policies, and standards
- Stay current on industry trends, and best accounting and audit practices
- Ensure accuracy of financial information
- Follow up on audit recommendations
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA preferred.
- 1-6 years experience in financial accounting, auditing, or a combination thereof any sector
- Strong understanding of accounting, laws, regulations, and internal controls
- Can demonstrate ability for research
- Sound understanding of audit theories, principles, and practices
- Familiarity with general accounting practices and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortability working in a teams m in-person and remotely
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
N100,000 – N600,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online