A Healthcare Solutions firm at Ajao Estate, Lagos State, with expertise in Medical Devices and Patient Solutions is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Assist in purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Responsible for entries of Products into the system
- Ensures that products get to the stores as quickly as possible
- Immediately alert the Sales Manager when a discrepancy is observed.
- Maintain a process for returns. Manage a defined area in the storeroom for returns/credits.
- Assume responsibility for the Electronic Ordering Systems.
- Observe the correct buying protocols and stock receiving protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock takes.
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock. Ensure the storeroom meets regulations.
- Maintain store/merchandising standards as described in our merchandising standards manual; this includes stock management, cleaning, shelf/ stock presentation, shelf ticketing.
- Unpack orders and stock shelves as required.
- Maintain good working relationships with your Manager and your peers.
- Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- Other work as directed by the Management.
- A graduate of Purchasing and Supply or related fields.
- Should have 1 – 2 years experience in Inventory
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Must be organised
- Pay attention to details
- Smart and articulate
- Team player
- People skills.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with an Application Letter on the body of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Inventory Officer Ajao” as the subject of the mail.