Oxford Heritage Group is a subsidiary of Oxford International Group. Oxford International Group is a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Investment Executive
2.) Business Executive
3.) Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position.
- Strong budget development and oversight skills.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service.
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes.
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
N100,000 – N600,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.