Oxford Real Estate & Calculations Group (OREC) is a group company under one of the member Company of Oxford Holdings. Is a Multisectorial Business Empire which is diversified into alot of Profit Oriented Business such as Real Estate, Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Dredging, Logistics, Petrochemical, Education, Banking , Clothing, Hotel , Asset Management, IC Technology, Human Capital Development and Hospitality . One of the major Vision of the company is to reduce housing deficit in the world and to reduce the high population of unemployment in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Titles: Investment Manager and Business Executive
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Bayelsa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and perform group and individual training sessions with investment & sales / Marketingemployees.
- Develop and handle client meetings to review current accounts and close sales with licensed bankers.
- Work on client’s investment, Real estate needs and problems and delegate tasks daily.
- Maintain relationships and develop referrals from current client base post-appointment.
- Manage self and team sales planning to foster sales and attain financial results.
- Manage financial products knowledge through coursework, periodicals and self-study.
Requirements – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Possess a B.Sc / HND / ND in Real Estate, Finance, Marketing, Business Management, Urban Planning, or in a related field; Master’s degree may be an advantage.
- Experience in real estate underwriting may be preferred
- Experience of 2-5+ years in multifamily real estate investment
- Solid knowledge of the dynamics of apartment market in both urban and suburban locations, as well as good knowledge of industry policies relating to multifamily and affordable properties.
- Ability to produce reports and correspondence by applying excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills to effectively represent company to all stakeholders, and to be effective in a collaborative team environment
- Strong ability to give attention to detail while maintaining focus on the big picture of real estate.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively in a fast paced work setting and meeting project deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with profound ability to organize functions, work independently when necessary, and solve problems
- Exceptional individual with strong ethics and high integrity record
- To prove your suitability for this position, most employers may require you to pass certain.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.