Gibran Books and Values Society (GBVS) is a National Non-Governmental Organization that has spent the past 5 years providing humanitarian support to conflict affected communities in Northeast Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Express Interest for Prequalification
- GBVS invites interested businesses and specialists who wish to be prequalified into its vendor list to indicate interest by submitting pre-qualification documents.
Submissions are expected from registered entities who should provide:
- Legal evidence of registration of the company;
- Complete company profile;
- Confirmation of financial capacity of the company (3 years Audited Statement of Accounts);
- Evidence of relevant contracts handled in the past 3 years or since registration (if under 3 years)
- Reference contact list;
- Other relevant supporting documents as per the Application form.
- Evidence of tax registration and compliance;
- Clear address within Nigeria
- Sworn Affidavit as proof of disability (for businesses owned by persons with disability) or affidavit as proof of women-owned / managed business.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022, before midnight, Nigerian time.
How To Apply
Interested businesses/entities can submit the filled EOI form and other requested documents by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any clarification on any aspect of this Expression of Interest advert, please send an e-mail not later than 15th June 2022 to: email@example.com