Ohonyeta Caregivers (OCAG), Otukpo, Benue State is an NGO established in Otukpo Benue state in 1997; and works principally with women and children especially U5s especially. Weadopt a multi-sectoral approach to sustainable poverty reduction, aiming to build the capacity of vulnerable and marginalised members of the community and encourage awareness of productive and reproductive roles.
OCAG’s intervention is driven by its Mission of “empowering the vulnerable and marginalized community members to appreciate their productive and reproductive roles through involvement in meaningful and sustainable community based programs. OCAG target groups are Adolescents, Men and women of reproductive age, People infected and affected found in the community, youth organizations, women and men organizations, Faith based Organizations and support groups.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Location: Otukpo, Benue
Employment Type: Contract
Lot 1: Food Stuff
- Maltina – 1 crete
- Indomie (small size) – 4 cartons
- Spaghetti – 1 carton
- Maggi (Star) – 1 carton
- Mideom cola – 5 packs
Lot 2: Electronics
- Hair Stretcher – 1 piece
- Towels (Small) – 2 dozens
- Hand hairdryer – 1 pieces
- GTShair Clipper – 2 pieces
- Hair Clipper (Choba) – 1 pieces
- Small standing fan – 1 pieces
- DSTV Decoder (Extra Dew) – 1 pieces
- Medium Standing fan – 1 pieces
Lot 3: Fertilizers and Agrochemicals
- Fertilizer (urea) – 3 bags
- Lara force – 2 bottles
- Select – 2 bottles
- NPK 1515 – 1 bag
- Para force – 16 bottles
- Amino force – 1 bottles
- Sarosate – 2 bottles
- Clear Weed – 7 bottles
- Rice Pro – 5 bottles
- Force Up – 10 bottles
The RFQ documents should contain:
- Brief Company’s profile
- Evidence of company incorporation with CAC
- Evidence of Payment of taxes/Tax Identification Number
- Evidence of execution of similar jobs in the past 3 years
Financial Bid / Price Quotes
- You are expected to present your most competitive quote for the items in any of the Lots above because quality products at the lowest price with respect to the stated specification will be chosen.
- Payment terms and validity of quote should also be indicated. OCAG and Christian Aid is VAT exempt as such should not be reflected in the quotes however, 5% WHT will be deducted from the total amount for remittance to tax authorities.
- OCAG office, Otukpo.
Bids will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Competitive Price
- Conformance with specifications (in relation to RFQ requirements)
- Delivery Time (in Calendar days)
- Payment terms.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2021.