Fuelmetrics Limited, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, is a leading automation and solution development company operating in Africa. The company was born out of a need to fill the gap in the provision of top-notch automation and software solution, particularly in the downstream oil and gas sector. Our aim is to provide end to end solutions to the challenges of downstream sector of the oil and gas industry across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Sales Executive
Locations: Delta, Edo, Kwara , Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo & Ekiti
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Sales Executive handles the sales of IT solutions including software, hardware and services to new or existing customers in downstream oil and gas sector in order to achieve revenue targets.
- The IT Sales Executive maintains the client relationships, provides pre-sales as well as after sales advice, and is a key contact point for customers.
- The position requires an individual to have a good business acumen.
- The IT Sales Executive should also be a good team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
An IT Sales Executive is expected to:
- Identify and develop new business through networking and prospecting techniques.
- Engage in cold-calling to create interest in company products and services, generate new business leads and arrange customer meetings.
- Understand customers’ business needs and challenges and position the relevant solutions that address those needs.
- Persuade potential buyers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and service delivery while managing customer objections.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasting and reporting for management visibility.
- Meet or exceed individual sales target while contributing to overall team targets as set by management.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and report progress towards achieving account or go-to-market strategies with management and peers.
- Maintain strategic relationships with existing customers and upsell/cross-sell by promoting product upgrades, additional complementary technologies or solutions, etc
- Manage own time by organizing and prioritizing daily and weekly tasks.
- Bachelor’s / HND / OND Degree in any relevant field
- 2 – 5 years’ quota having sales experience in Banking or Insurance
- Experience in SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE (SAAS) is an added advantage
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with prevalent professional demeanour
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Fluent In English and any other major Nigerian language.
- Not younger than 27 years old.
- The Role comes with a Basic Salary and an attractive Commission
- Career growth should be expected.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using their Location as the subject of the mail.