247 Food Limited, The largest Food and Grocery online market place that offers both Wholesale and Retail Services across a wide range of Food and Groceries products with delivery mandate of range between same day and maximum of 48 hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Food & FMCG)
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory, and be responsible for approving purchases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- To get the best deals on all items on the website.
- Ensure right pricing of all items on the website
- Maintain right profit margin on product pricing and ensure right profit for the company.
- Maintain high hygiene standard in the procurement process
- Work with team members and superiors to complete duties as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- OND/HND/BSC (Accounting, Logistics, Purchasing, or related course)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a procurement officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish relationship with new vendors
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
NGN70,000 – NGN100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.