247 Food Limited, The largest Food and Grocery online market place that offers both Wholesale and Retail Services across a wide range of Food and Groceries products with delivery mandate of range between same day and maximum of 48 hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer (Food & FMCG)
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Role
- Responsible for making shipment arrangements for inbound and outbound.
- Negotiate prices with logistic companies to ensure availing the best market rate
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Booking sub-contractors and ensuring they deliver within agreed terms.
- Handling shipment/product clearances
- Tracking and monitoring shipments to ensure on time delivery
- Forward and follow-ups shipment invoices to accounts for payment
- Develop reports on order movements and various operational logistics issues.
- Update stakeholders on the status of their shipments in transit
- Assess existing logistics operations systems and advise on corrective measures to be undertaken.
- Design, implement and manage contracts in forwarding, transport and warehousing, where necessary.
- Develop key performance indicators by which localized logistics contracts can be managed.
- Conduct special management reviews and/or follow-up on audit observations to assist in the improvement of office procedures and practices related to logistics.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with strict hygiene standards in the warehouse
- Maintain inventory record, submit report and handle reconciliation of inventory.
Customer Service Duties:
- Ensure customers receives their products in a timely manner and good condition
- Communicating effectively with relevant departments and clients and responding to their requirements.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing operations
- University Degree
- 3 years working experience for the related position
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Computer Literate
- Work logic and systems understanding
- Very good understanding food processing and International standard in food handling
NGN70,000 – NGN100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.