Greenfield Consulting – Our client, a Furniture Manufacturing company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Furniture Manufacturing
- The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing Administrative support to the Managing Director on the daily operations of the business.
- The Admin Assistant shall be responsible for managing company vehicles and Drivers, project expense management, client follow up and other related administrative tasks.
- Employee Work Tracker – Ensure employees sign in the employee sign-in book on a daily basis
- Ensure to take detailed minutes of meetings
- Identification Card and Business Cards – Ensure all full-time employees have ID cards. ID card also apply to contract staffs who work in the factory Monday through Saturday.
- Business cards should be made available to all Managers and senior level staffs
- Manage Company Drivers, inspect company vehicles and ensure no damages have been done
- Ensure Drivers report when the cars need to be serviced and servicing done as soon as possible
- Manage delivery by ensuring that deliveries are scheduled on time with Delivery Drivers. Delivery drivers need to be informed on delivery dates at least 24 hours before delivery date to ensure their availability for the delivery.
- Company Vehicles – Ensure all vehicle papers are renewed on time and payments made when necessary
- Manage employee salary account opening, salary variation/deduction and delisting of exited employees from payroll
- Social Media Presence – Social Media post to be done 3 times in a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Ensure clean pictures are posted, do thorough research on post write ups. Work with Project Managers to take as many pictures as possible that can be used on social Media
- Referral Partners – Posts on social media must include referral partner to encourage people to join the program
- Daily follow up with prospective clients who have walked into the showroom or called to make enquires about company products
- Follow up with existing clients whose products have been delivered and installed
- Ensure client is satisfied with product, ensure all items are in good condition and advise on warranty policy
- Send invoices and price changes to distributors on a weekly basis to ensure they reflect current production cost
- Emails – Ensure all emails are read and responded to immediately. Email from clients
- making orders must be responded to ASAP.
- Record all expenses per project based on approved template
- Price Update – Confirm material costs from procurement on a daily basis and update product prices accordingly before sharing with end-users, distributors and referral partners
- Record all work done by contractors on a daily basis. All due payments must be submitted before close of business on Friday
- Overtime work must also be recorded
- Manage daily expense account and submit all transaction breakdown to MD.
Requirements and Qualifications
- HND / BSc degree in a related field
- 2 – 5 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant in SMEs/Manufacturing industry
- Experience in the furniture-making industry is desirable
- Good knowledge and experience with Social Media management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organization and record keeping.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online