- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 6 years
- Location Abia
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- A Sales Manager , you usually will work as part of a team and reports to the General Manager.
- You will be expected to plan and manage sales targets inline with company requirements.
- You will manage a sales team dedicated or you may work alone, depending on the phase that the company is in.
- You will prepare and present monthly reports detailing sales achieved and those predicted against targets. You will also be asked to contribute to setting annual targets for yourself and if applicable, your team as part of the company’s annual sales plan.
- You with your team will be expected to develop and present new ideas to meet both the needs of the business and opportunities within the courier/shipping industry.
- Identify and analyze target markets and clients within the specified area /segment or customer group.
- Develop prospective clients, make cold calls and services, and grow existing clients.
- Meeting target customers for Freight / Courier business with the development of all the freight products.
- Meeting the budgeted figures for Volume / Revenue
- Forecasting, Planning, and achievement of targets.
- Ensuring Collection as per target set and agreed.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the customers to develop incremental revenue for the company.
- Meet new company’s clients, E-commerce accounts, B2B, B2C negotiate and register them as company’s tie-ups for actual recurring business.
- Meet existing company’s clients periodically and build and maintain healthy business relations.
- Responsible for sales tracking & performance with the company’s clients.
- will be responsible for revenue growth vs targets
- New business/ customer acquisition against the target
- Cross-selling and existing customer development target
- Sales activity against target
- Develop doot-to-door service and plan, budget, drive the result in the domain
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.