We are a leading upstream Oil & Gas Company with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our new expansion and development programs, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and resourceful Professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Geosciences
- Proficient in geological evaluation, geophysical interpretation. petrophysical interpretation, innovative mapping using wells, seismic, production and reservoir data experience to construct geological/reservoir models etc.
- Provide expertise related to field development plan, reserves assessment, asset acquisition, exploration, appraisal and development strategies.
- Collaborate with exploration geoscientists to ensure all relevant geological and geophysical data is incorporated into field development plans and the execution of field development drilling programs.
- Collaboration with reservoir, drilling & facility engineers in order to orchestrate subsurface dynamics with facility upgrade or constraints.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with reservoir, drilling and facilities engineers to orchestrate subsurface dynamics in support of facility upgrade.
General Qualifications, Experience, Attributes & Skills Required
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Geology / Geophysics (with minimum of second class upper). A Master’s degree in any of these disciplines will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in an upstream Company is required for this position.
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Geoscience software such as Landmark and Petrel environment with ability to evaluate geological and geophysical interpretation using well logs, productjon and reservoir data to construct geological/reservoir models.
- Must be a good team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and ready to travel at very short notice.
- Key accountabilities would be to deliver geological and geophysical elements of exploration, appraisal & field development projects such as exploration / appraisal / development wells, creating and updating an existing reservoir model, which are well scoped and can deliver long term development scenarios.
- Integration of logs & production data, seismic data, static & dynamic models to identify bypass pay, upside potential, work over and drilling candidates.
Remuneration is very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject of the email.