An Indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company located in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State as a result of strategic repositioning and business expansion, is seeking for the employment of highly qualified, pro-active and experienced applicant(s) to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist Lead
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for operational relation management with vendors.
- Responsible for teams’ performance including PQ/PE/PO and ASN turnaround time.
- Responsible for Export Docs/ASN check and quality.
- Responsible for accurate implementation of vendors selection. In line with PFSCM guidelines and policies
- Responsible for quality and timely issuance of shipment overviews.
- Responsible for appropriate communication between buyers, SDSs and clients.
- Responsible for continuous products’ registration by vendors.
- Responsible for other duties such as transactional procurement activities, as needed and directed by the SCM.
- Minimum of First Degree / B.Sc in Logistics, Management or Social Science course.
- A post graduate qualification will be added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant Local Content experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- A very sound working knowledge of Nigerian Local content Law,
- A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.