An indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company located in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State as a result of strategic repositioning and business expansion, is seeking for the employment of highly qualified, pro-active and experienced applicant(s) to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
We require a Security Manager who is conversant with the oil and gas industry to join our existing team:
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Train and sulservise security officers and guards. Plan and coordinate security operations round the clock around and within the facility and its immediate environs.
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms.
- Review reports on incidents and breaches.
- Create reports for management on security status.
- Investigate and resolve security related issues.
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology).
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects.
- Minimum of First Degree / HND in Security Administration.
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
- Proven experience as a security manager or similar position.
- Proven work experience as Security Personnel with a goal to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well protected.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.