An Indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company located in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State as a result of strategic repositioning and business expansion, is seeking for the employment of highly qualified, pro-active and experienced applicant(s) to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigeria Content Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
We require a Content Manager who is conversant with the oil and gas industry to join our existing team:
- Create and implement the organization’s Nigerian Content plan in line with regulations issued by the NCDMB.
- Monitor and ensure that all applicable NCDMB regulations are met.
- Act as an interface between the MD and his external interlocutors with all relating to NCDMB.
- Prepare, present and issue Nigeria Content Reports.
- Formulate and drive all Nigerian Content initiatives and projects, providing project scope, cost and implementation plan.
- Assist the Business Development Department in maintaining competitive advantage in adding value to the Nigerian Content policy.
- Minimum of First Degree / B.Sc in a Management or Social Science course.
- A post graduate qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant Local Content experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- A very sound working knowledge of Nigerian Local Content Law.
- A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage,
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.