Andronicuz Consulting is into business partner with interest in service and value to impact organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face of our company and promote our products and services.
- If you enjoy communicating with customers both online and offline, we would like to meet you. To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to attend trade shows and events to showcase our company.
- You should also be an excellent social media user, with the ability to advertise our products and answer client queries online.
- Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
- Post about our products/services online (e.g. social media and forums)
- Create, share and respond to online reviews
- Participate in trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers
- Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to friends
- Monitor online comments and respond or forward to the Marketing department
- Assist in organizing marketing events
- Track customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities
- Proven work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter or similar role
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms
- Experience creating online content
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Qualification: HND
- Experience: 0 – 1
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.