Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation / Electrical Instructor
Location: Ota, Ogun
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled personnel from the engineering sector in the area of Industrial Automation, Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering via the use of modern training aids, software, simulator and hands-on equipment.
- Developing new and updating existing Instrumentation, Automation and Electrical courses.
- Implementation of Industrial Electrical Control trainings and projects.
- Sourcing for instrumentation and Industrial Electrical Control projects e.g. procurements, installation, repair, upgrades etc.
- Building, installing Automation & Electrical trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes.
- Team member of research and development team in Automation, Instrumentation and Industrial Electrical Control.
The specialist should possess the following qualifications:
- Automation/Electrical Instructor will have over 6 years’ experience in Automation, Instrumentation/process Engineering and Engineering Projects
- BSc. / BEng. / BTech. in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Over 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers.
- Must be skilled in practical/ field experience with direct applications of relevant software.
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings
- Ability to carry out industrial automation installation projects
- Ability to carry out Electrical Troubleshooting and repairs using schematic diagrams.
- Ability to design Electrical Control diagrams, read Electrical and P&ID diagrams.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title.