Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited (AMMIL) of Catholic Diocese of Oyo is a faith- based, non- bank micro finance institution established by the Catholic Diocese of Oyo to cater for all people, with emphasis on the poor and the vulnerable irrespective of religion, race, age or gender that are financially excluded. Ammil promotes holistic human development and strategic actions against ills of the society towards the realization of a just and egalitarian community through animation, conscientization, awareness, training, advocacy, supports, mobilization networking and Entrepreneur Development and Micro- Credit Programme.
Ave Maria has been in existence since 2009 as a department under a Non Government Organization called Justice Development & Peace Movement Oyo Diocese incorporated on 5th February, 2007 by the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, with RC NO CAC/IT/NO 22933 as Non-Profit Organization.
However, Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited was officially incorporated subsequently as a non bank micro finance institution by the Corporate Affair Commission with registration number RC 1518760, to carry out financial transaction like business advisory services and micro financing. Prior before this time it has been operating as thrift and micro credit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead (Marketing)
Locations: Oyo (Ogbomoso and Saki)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recommend or reject loan request based on credibility and potential revenue and losses.
- Ensure KYC is properly done.
- Controlling bad debt exposure through direct management of credit terms.
- Monitoring of all loan collections of your team members.
- Accountable for the entire credit granting process of your team members.
- Assessment of credit worthiness of potential customer and with the goal of optimizing the mix of loans and bad debt losses.
- Maintaining a structure sufficient to meet all goals and objective of the Organization.
- Properly motivate the credit and collection team members.
- Inspection of the loan files as submitted by the credit officer
- Review loan / credit portfolio, collection portfolio and working on delinquent clients to resolve non-performing loans.
- Following up on clients payment and post disbursement visit.
- Report daily progress to the head of credit and marketing.
- Ensure zero default TOLERANCE
- Target Driven
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of B.SC / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Candidate should possess good marketing, customer service & interpersonal relation skills.
- Candidate should have 1-6 years of experience in related role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Packages especially Excel, Word, Power Point and etc is mandatory.
Benefit / Packages
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate(s) should forward their Application(s) and CV in Microsoft Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.