Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited (AMMIL) of Catholic Diocese of Oyo is a faith- based, non- bank micro finance institution established by the Catholic Diocese of Oyo to cater for all people, with emphasis on the poor and the vulnerable irrespective of religion, race, age or gender that are financially excluded. Ammil promotes holistic human development and strategic actions against ills of the society towards the realization of a just and egalitarian community through animation, conscientization, awareness, training, advocacy, supports, mobilization networking and Entrepreneur Development and Micro- Credit Programme.
Ave Maria has been in existence since 2009 as a department under a Non Government Organization called Justice Development & Peace Movement Oyo Diocese incorporated on 5th February, 2007 by the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, with RC NO CAC/IT/NO 22933 as Non-Profit Organization.
However, Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited was officially incorporated subsequently as a non bank micro finance institution by the Corporate Affair Commission with registration number RC 1518760, to carry out financial transaction like business advisory services and micro financing. Prior before this time it has been operating as thrift and micro credit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Initiate and implement best and effective practices in administrative functions.
- Lead, direct and mentor administrative staff to achieve maximum output.
- Assist and support sales and marketing teams to maximize revenues.
- Build customer relationships.
- Assist and support accounts department in financial operations.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Must have 2-5 years work experience.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Benefit / Packages
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate(s) should forward their Application(s) and CV in Microsoft Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.