Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africa’s best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager – Real Estate
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Real Estate
- We are looking for a competitive Assistant Manager – Real Estate to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients for our Real Estate Properties as well as running some other administrative duties.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth, preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Source and seal deals with new clients
- Ensure existing customer’s retention
- Provide guidance and assist buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate cost of property
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, leveraging on current cliental database, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Minimum of BSc in Estate Management or any related field
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Sound Administrative experience
- Excellent Leadership skill
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Conversant with the use of MS Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.