BFree was founded by digital lending professionals that were deeply unsatisfied with the established debt recovery practices in Nigeria.
Debt recovery is a painful process for both companies and individuals with lots of negative user experience. We are here to revolutionize the process using an integrated, data-driven recollection approach to identify and recover funds from delinquent customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tele-Loan Recovery Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Female Loan Recovery Officers to maintain a complete debt collection portfolio, and work with delinquent clients to resolve non-performing loans.
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Leader.
- B.Sc / HND experienced in Banking or any financial field that deal with debt recovery is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Good listening skills and superb questioning techniques.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as subject of the email.