A company of investment managers and stockbrokers focused on meeting investment needs is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager
Locations: Edo, Lagos, Osun,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, HND or Master’s Degree with 1-3 years experience.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.