A company of investment managers and stockbrokers focused on meeting investment needs is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Locations: Edo, Lagos, Osun,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’ Degree, HND, Master’s Degree or OND with 1-3 years experience
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
N70,000 – N90,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications via email to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.