Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Egbin is located at the heart of a small town called Egbin in Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Communications Associate
Location: (Ijede, Ikorodu) Lagos
Type: Full Time
Level: Entry Level
- Responsible for developing and implementing content for audio-visual communications that will enhance internal and external communications including initiatives to showcase plant activities, improve employee branding, and keep employees informed.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the communication team with creative designs, PowerPoint presentations, illustrations, info graphics and animation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist the communication team by creating timely, appropriate, and engaging social media content and other communication campaigns as needed.
- Assist in producing high-quality photos and videos for internal and external communication programmes.
- Ensure up to date content and quality assurance on the company’s digital platforms including the website and social media platforms.
- Must be able to work collectively with other team members, embrace ideas, consider criticism, and be flexible working through creative processes.
- Support various teams, departments, and Company projects; creating unique designs, developing robust photography portfolio, producing sundry infographics/videos year-round for specific, targeted, and social media/website executions.
- Design, and produce artwork such as graphs, posters, corporate souvenirs, banner, signs, and report covers
- Coordinate relationships with vendors by preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval
- Manage all production of high-quality photos and videos for Egbin internal and external events/activities.
- Minimum of a relevant university degree
- Three (3) to Five years’ experience in creative design
- Expert in handling all forms of social media and platforms, including; Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with the required software, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Word press, After Effect, and CorelDraw
- A strong eye for visual composition and layout
- Exceptional writing skills as well as good facility with social media management tools (Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Experience with audio-visual content production
- Basic knowledge of photography.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-development skills to keep up-to-date with fast-changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
- Photoshop & 3D Max/Cinema 4D and other software packages for design/photography.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online