Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Goods Received Note (GRN) Officer
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Generating / confirming / editing of all documents as regards ordering, receiving from and returns of goods to customers.
- Verify that all goods received tally with the documents tendered and ensure signing of the received documents by the required authorities.
- Make all necessary documentation for all goods being supplied by and returned to the supplier. And forward same to accounts department as part of payment processing details.
- Make documentation of all goods being given out to other shops/outlet.
- Bring notice of any high price fluctuation (as per defined parameters) to the Receiving Manager and update before processing GRN.
- Ensure PROMO goods are processed at PROMO cost & price.
- Match GRN (good receive note) with invoices.
- Tally number of cartons processed with that of receiving supervisor’s tally and sign off.
- Make sure GRN documents are printed immediately after processing the same and checked for any discrepancies.
- Make sure the barcode stickers are generated immediately after processing GRN.
- Make sure processed GRNs are submitted to Receiving Manager for counter signing
- Tally processed GRN’s with the Security log book/report to make sure all invoices received for the day are processed.
- Arrange processed GRN’s online with the GRN summary sheet for each day and send to Accounts department on time.
- Submit the tracker sheets to the Receiving Manager on close of the day to verify process efficiency.
- Document and file report of all record of Debit Note copies (RTC – Return to Customer).
- Crosscheck to ensure necessary mark-up/mark down is done to maintain minimum and maximum margins as per concept.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate of Education (NCE) or equivalent, while additional qualifications and / or membership of a professional body is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 (Two) years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.