MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
- The Cloud Admin will be responsible for providing administrative and daily operational support to the MainOne Cloud team to ensure compliance with internal Operational Level Agreements (OLAs).
The specific responsibilities shall include:
- Administration of Management portals
- Administration of Vendor / Partner portals
- Creation of purchase requests and follow through to ensure timely acquisitions
- Track spending for notable projects and initiatives
- Generation of periodic consumption reports
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- HND / B.Sc. Degree
- Able to work with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills required.
- General comfort with and understanding of software applications
- Ownership of tasks, and ability to function with little supervision
- Must have 1 year work experience
Demands of the Job:
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Working after office hours and weekends may sometimes be required.
- Constant communication with stakeholders to understand requests, and follow up until objectives are met
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online