Omnicom Media Group – We’re one of the leading providers of world-class media planning and buying services in West and Central Africa. Our extensive clientele comprises market-leading commercial organizations and key public institutions across the subregion.
At the heart of our rapid growth and expansion is a passionate belief in the primacy of professional management and talent development. Our alumni can be found in key leadership positions within the marketing communications industry and client organizations, a testimony to the quality of leaders we’ve produced over the years.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2021
Job Reference: MTP / BT3 / 203
The Management Trainee Program
- In a matrix organization like ours, junior associates play a key role in providing front-line supervision in critical operational areas.
- To prepare them for a variety of demanding managerial positions, management trainees undergo a comprehensive program of formal training and short internships with our business affiliates, with the aim of exposing them to various facets of our business.
- At the end of the program, successful graduates are deployed to function-specific areas based on their assessed ability and interests.
- Ideally, you will be 27 years of age or below and have a minimum of a 2:1 University degree (or equivalent).
- We prefer young talents who are resourceful, eager to learn,and resilient under pressure.
- Your “can-do” spirit will serve you well in an environment where going the extra mile to serve clients and colleagues is the norm.
- Fresh graduates (post-NYSC) that meet the specified requirement are welcome to apply.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV quoting job reference MTP / BT3 / 203 to our “Human Resources Advisor, Human Edge Limited” via: email@example.com