The Company was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in 1999, under the Companies Act 1994, with an Authorized Share Capital of BDT 1,000,000,000 divided into 10,000,000 ordinary shares of BDT 100 each. At present, the Authorized Share Capital of the company is BDT 10,000,000,000 divided into 1,000,000,000 ordinary shares of BDT 10 each. The Company w…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Banking
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
|Job Category||Banking & Insurance|