NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- The Marketing Intern will be responsible for driving awareness for the firm’s services across all its brands.
This will involve:
- Developing and executing the firm’s marketing strategy
- Managing the digital assets of the holding company and subsidiaries
- Liaising with external vendors to design graphics and promotional materials for our marketing campaigns
- Developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our marketing campaigns offline and across all digital channels
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Analytical thinking and Curiosity is a welcomed asset.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Mass Communication or related courses
- Ambitious, persuasive, tenacious and driven to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Multi-tasking across multiple campaigns and projects.
- Full understanding of social media platforms.
- Demonstrable understanding of SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media.
- Highly creative with identifying the target audience.
- Knowledge of ad serving tools.
- 0 – 2years post NYSC experience in Marketing
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online