Norak Technologies Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer / Content Strategist
Location: Kosofe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Norakis looking to engage a competent Content Writer who will be responsible for managing ads campaigns. Must be experienced in analyzing and writing serious topics on technology and entrepreneurship with wit and humour.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- The writing style should be interesting and simple to be understood easily.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Contributing to the company’s team effort by accomplishing tasks as required, driving multiple projects online and offline.
- Will appraise the company’s publication style guide annually and communicate to management any need for updates.
- Handle confidential information with integrity.
- Will be savvy in, develop a strategy for, and direct the use of social media for disseminating online content
- Will be detail attentive, ensuring the correct use of grammar in editing.
- Will monitor performance through web analytics and suggest actions to be taken at any time to ensure search engine optimization.
- Male or female with a first degree (business background) from a tertiary institution with publishing and marketing experience.
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills and proven experience working as a content strategist or journalist.
- Ability to move quickly, make confident decisions and independently manage work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Skills, Google Suit and demonstrate the ability to edit written content and pay high attention to detail.
- Start-up background or experience in a hyper growth environment.
- Must be willing to widen knowledge on a wide range of subjects constantly through reading.
- Having graphics/infographics knowledge will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the tech environment.
- Evidence of content that has been published on the web
- At least 3-years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must reside within Kosofe Lagos or its environs.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “the job title” as the subject of the mail.