Norrenberger is a Financial Services Group that provides bespoke financial solutions. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To build and support third party Applications and ensure quality customer service delivery through the provision of efficient and effective solutions while ensuring conformity with the organization’s laid down procedures/processes and regulatory guidelines.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Produce detailed specifications and writing program codes.
- Test products in controlled, real situation before going live
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Java and Java EE developers with extensive work experience working on spring framework and spring boot projects.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to use Git and Github.
- A working knowledge of CDI context and dependency injection
- Must be able to design units tests, iterate through code and debug issues
- Database management and migration scripts.
- Knowledge of JVM management and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven) is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.