NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on the 19th May,1993 as a Limited Liability company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matter Act cap c20LFN 2004.The bank provide Banking services to both serving and Retired Officers and men of Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institution and general banking public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Developer and Programmer
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Probationary Period: 6 months
Role And Responsibilities
- Ability to understand the bank applications requirements and develop solutions
- Identify key application features
- Work with other IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Troubleshoot applications
- Find bugs and offer timely solutions
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies and offer solutions.
- Application development using java, web, C#, Jscript and other tools relevant to the banks operation.
- Application development and process automation using SharePoint.
- Application testing and debugging to ensure well known vulnerabilities is address.
- Ensure application QA testing of internally developed application and third party application use by the bank.
- Ensure support on the bank digital banking platforms to ensure efficiency of the platforms.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Qualifications and Education Requirements: A minimum of BSC/ HND Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics and other related qualifications with minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper credit
- Experience: Must have a minimum 5 years hands on working experience
- Preferred Skills: Initiative, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Professional Qualification: Must possess relevant professional certification such as GISC , GMOB, MCSD, etc
- Additional Notes: A good knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Cross-platform Development skill in mobile applications, Basic project management skill
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online