O.A OMONUWA (SAN) & CO – We are a success and purpose driven full service law firm with office located in the Metropolitan city of Benin City. Our story is one of imagination, determination and hard work. For over 30 years, the growth of the firm has been organic, giving us a strong common culture that runs through our firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Counsel
Location: Benin – City, Edo State
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work independently on cases in both the High court, special courts and appellate Courts.
- Engage in preparation and review of corporate documents/ contracts and follow of processes at various government departments.
- Incorporation of companies and other related matters
- A graduate of Law minimum 2.1 in both university and law school
- Must possess at least 5 years experience post call
- Excellent command of the English language, good advocacy, evidence of proficiency in brief writing.
- Evidence of appearance and participation in trials at the appellate courts.
- Participation in election litigation or arbitration proceedings is an advantage.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft office and other legal software
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Application Closing Date
29 January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.