PCI Educational Consult Limited, a human resource and recruitment agency, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
What does a recruiting Officer do?
- Recruitment officerswill work closely with our recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. To be successful in this role, Theideal candidates is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
- Ultimately, recruiting officers will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
N70,000 – N100,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.