At rooomxix.com, we offer you a wide range of quality fashion items inspired by your favorite brands and at a fair price. We exist for everyone seeking to look fashionable and trendy to the next social gathering, business place, casually lounge indoors, you name it. We are devoted to constantly sourcing latest trends and brand releases and servicing you with items of matching quality and design to suite your style. Luxury shopping has never been so smooth!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Inventory specialist will be responsible for maintaining accurate records of incoming and outgoing products and supplies.
- Through digital and manual counting, the Inventory Specialist will identify discrepancies with inventory reports and provide reports on a periodic basis.
- Responsibilities for Inventory management
- Inspect incoming and to be returned merchandise
- Track incoming and outgoing products
- Provide inventory control reports as required
- Maintain count accuracy (digital and physical counting)
- Updating database with incoming and outgoing products
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Maintain a safety while using equipment and tool
- Dispose of obsolete inventory as directed
- Canidate should possess Bachelor’s degree with at least 2+ years of experience in an inventory role
- Able to use a computer and other office technology
- Familiar with data entry systems
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand and bend for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with budget management
- Attention to detail to identify defective products
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.