Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited has a strong management team made up of competent, knowledgeable and experienced hands, who have an in-depth understanding of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities of a Quality Control Inspector vary from one industry to another, but there are a few common responsibilities irrespective of the domain. Let’s take a look at them:
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the products ready to be shipped and incoming raw materials
- Take a thorough look at the plans, specifications, and blueprints to understand the product requirements
- Reject all the incoming raw materials fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines
- Providing training to the quality assurance team
- Design an efficient design protocol which can be used across all domain
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels
- Monitor the production phase at various levels
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
N90,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.