Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Operations Intern
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Maintain company hardware, software, Mobile devices and other systems
- Maintain company email servers and configurations
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
- Assist in all network audits (usually quarterly)
- Assist in procurement of IT resources
- Minimum of B.Sc. second class upper degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of Networking and email servers
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Interest in Networking and remote server management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Ability to deliver on tasks with little supervision.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Attention to details
- Not more than 2 years post NYSC experience
- Commutable Distance to lekki phase 1.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format with the Job Title to: firstname.lastname@example.org