Tropic Dreams is a full-service digital transformation agency based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are passionate about helping businesses undergo a digital revolution in all tiers of their operations by providing cutting-edge technology tools, training and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate (Entry level)
Location: Gbagada, Lagos (Remote Available)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for a Business Development Associate to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include building client relationships, sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about work terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or a related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in internet navigation and cloud based tools
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
N50,000 / month (Sales commissions available)
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online