Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
Job Title: Lecturer II – Psychology
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure the efficient and effective delivery of teaching programmes in accordance with the University’s strategies, policies and procedures. And contribute to activities which influence leading edge practice.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare and deliver lectures, workshops, and seminars.
- Develop curricula and course material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Ensure that module design and delivery comply with quality standards and regulations of the University.
- Select appropriate assessment instruments and criteria, assess the work and progress of students by reference to the criteria and provide constructive feedback to students.
- Identify areas where current provision is in need of revision or improvement and contribute to the planning, design and development of objectives and material.
- Conduct individual research or work on collaborative research projects.
- Supervise student projects and the academic elements of field trips
- Perform other assigned tasks
- Candidate should possess a First Degree (not below Second Class)
- PhD Degree in relevant field
- Candidate should have teaching and research experience in a recognized National or International University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Candidate must have attained Lecturer II position as at date of application.
- Recognised publications will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional organization is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online