Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Educational Institution in the Eastern part of Nigeria is looking to recruit highly qualified professionals for the role below:
Job Title: Library Officer
Location: Imo, Nigeria
- Under the supervision of the Higher Library Officer to ensure that learning resources are well managed while keeping the need of the library users in mind.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage daily operations of the Library and carry out technical and administrative functions.
- Assists students and faculty in the use Library services, resources, and associated educational technologies; provides orientation and instructional services as required
- Possess adequate knowledge of the library’s classification system and maintain a variety of library collections through shelving inventory activities
- Provide support to the development of the Library collection including research, bibliographic citing, data entry, and file maintenance
- Assist in the development of Library policies and procedures and ensures that established procedures are followed in order to maintain an appropriate library environment
- Maintain an adequate inventory of library supplies
- Produce scheduled and ad hoc reports as required
- Keep abreast of developments in the field by engaging in professional development activities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in library studies
- Relevant professional qualification
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online