Jexel Tech is an ICT consulting and project managing firm, which specializes in web designing ICT consulting electrical engineering, image branding another related Services.
Jexel Technologies Ltd is a web-design, ICT training, service, and sales company. It is a registered company with The Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission REG NO.:28893
In Jexel, quality is our watch word, as we render quality products and services that are second to none. With our highly professional team, we are poised to deliver tailored services that would always have our customer come back, with our offices in Enugu and Anambra.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports. To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations
Requirements and Skills
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
- HND/B.Sc in Management or Business or other related courses
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
27 July, 2022
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the Subject of the Email.